The image above shows the completed prototype. Learn more about the robot's function and view the completed robot by visiting "Our Robot".
Our proprietary engineering process, based on the ISO/IEC 15288 standard, is laid out in our Engineering Notebook which is provided to prospective clients by request. A summary of our process is provided below.
1. Analyze the game rules and derive requirements.
2. Analyze the game score sheet and develop a strategy.
3. Brainstorm designs. Draw sketches and create models of design ideas.
4. Evaluate all design ideas based on performance during brainstorming and concept testing. Determine top concept.
5. Implement design ideas to produce a finished robot.
6. Test robot on the game field and refine systems as necessary.
By using the process detailed above, our company was able to produce a product in a short time frame. With the extensive prototyping that was completed before implementation of our final design, we were able to not only reduce the amount of refining that was needed, but also conserve resources and materials.
Updated 09-29-16 by JJS